New E-Travel Instructions
E-Travel 9.2 Features “E-Travel History”
E-Travel Instructions –Detailed
Approval E-Travel Instructions – Quick List
Q. How do I access E-Travel Online?
- An employee is able to access E-Travel Online from myUMBC.edu>Guide (Topics) >Financial Services & Accounting>E-Travel Request Form OR
- PeopleSoft Finance> Campus Workcenter> lower left bottom is UMBC Travel Menu
Q. I cannot access E-Travel Request Form from the above menus. What do I do?
- If you are a new employee, please wait a couple days or check with your Payroll Preparer to make sure they submitted hire paperwork to Human Resources.
- If you are an existing employee, please open an RT ticket here.
Q.What Should the Comments in the E-Travel Request Form Include?
Q. How do I add / remove an E-Travel Approver? A. Please complete a PeopleSoft Finance Online Approval for Departmental 9.2 Form
Q. Why am I receiving email to approve E-Travel? A. Someone submitted the PeopleSoft Finance Online Approval for Departmental 9.2 with your name on it.
Q. I transferred departments, why am I receiving email to approve E-Travel for my old department? A. Someone in the OLD department needs to complete an updated PeopleSoft Finance Online Approval for Departmental 9.2 Form.
Q. Who can I call to ask about E-Travel ?
- Please contact the Travel Coordinator, Peggy Ingle. 410-455-2316 or open an RT Ticket
Q. E-Travel for foreign trip was submitted with an incorrect Account Number:
- Please have Approver Deny the E-Travel Request.
Q. E-Travel was submitted with an incorrect Account Number:
e.g. In-State Travel vs. Out-of-State Travel
- After the E-Travel charge appears in your chartstring, please journal it from the incorrect account to the correct account
Q. Can the department accounting person receive a copy of E-Travel for monthly reconciliation?
- Yes, please use the CC functionality on the E-Travel page.